Thank You for Choosing Hocking College!
New student enrollment for the Spring 2024 semester is open.
Space is extremely limited. Secure your spot by contacting the Admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 740-753-7050 to make your reservation today.
February 21st, 2024 at 10:00am
March 13th, 2024 at 10:00am
March 22nd, 2024 at 3:00pm
Click here to view the agenda for this session
Before attending QuickStart, you'll need to
- Apply for admission.
- Submit FAFSA and complete required documents.
- If you are choosing to not use FAFSA, you will also need to verify your payment method.
- Submit official college transcripts before attending the event if applicable.
Important Update Regarding QuickStart
Hocking College is committed to helping you achieve your academic goals while promoting our students' and employees' health, safety, and well-being. To make sure you start this journey toward financial independence in the best way possible, we want you to take advantage of all the financial resources available to you. Before making a reservation to attend a QuickStart event, students must complete their FAFSA or verify other payment forms. If you have questions, please contact the admissions team.
At QuickStart, we'll help you
- Sign up for classes.
- Explore electronic resources.
- Discuss how to view financial aid awards
- Discuss on-campus housing options and how to apply, if needed.
- Learn how to check your account balance and explore payment options.
- Connect with your program manager or dean.
Make sure you're ready for your QuickStart Session!
- Check the email account you used to make your reservation. We will send important information regarding where to park and the schedule of events. Before you travel to campus, be sure to bring along your technology: a laptop, or a cell phone that has the capability to download our Hocking College app.